Calling All Artists!Read more: Calling All Artists! Be who you were meant to be!
How many times have you been told…
– that your art isn’t “necessary”,
– that it’s just a hobby and you should treat it like one,
– that you’re “a little bit off”,
– that you should be more “normal”,
– that you should consider getting a real job?
I don’t know about you, but I’ve grown tired of hearing stuff like that. If you’re an artist, you’re the way you are because you were BORN that way. “Artist” isn’t a job. It’s not something you learn in a school. It’s not something you become. It’s not what you do. It’s a singular way of being in the world. It’s WHO YOU ARE.Read more: Calling All Artists! Be who you were meant to be!